1. High-speed USB input and output;
2. All controlled computers are fully synchronized without delay.
3. Synchronization controller supports cascade, complete synchronization after cascade, no delay;
4. Synchronization controller is powered by PC host without additional external power supply.
5. Synchronization controller supports continuous transmission function.
6. There is no need to install other software or drivers, and there is no risk of blocking.
7. Synchronization controllers support multiple modes of operation and are suitable for different games and software;
8. Synchronization controller supports high precision positioning mechanism.
9. Synchronization controller supports wireless keyboard and mouse.
Step 1: Turn on the computer;
Step 2: The computer enters the desktop and connects the keyboard and mouse to the synchronizer firs
Step 3: Connect to synchronizer and computer with USB cable (firt installation must be done in sequence)
Keyboard and mouse function:
Continuous function: Press Scroll Lock, and then press the key that needs to be set.
Cancel Release: Press Scroll Lock and press the key that has been set for Release.
After setting the key, you can press the key directly, switch the synchronizer automatically to send the corresponding key at the speed of 30 times per second, and stop the key after loosening the key. When the switching synchronizer is powered off, the set connection key is not reserved.
Keyboard Switching Method
Control keyboard switch 1
This mode of switching can be controlled by any computer or all computers, and is effective for the keyboard and mouse of the computer.
Switching method: 0.6 on keypad * + keypad (take control six as an example) press "*" key, then press "1" key, switch to - computer control; press "*" key, then press "2" key, switch to the second computer control; hold "*" key, then press "3" key, switch to the third computer control; hold down "*" key. Then press the "4" key, switch to the fourth computer controllable; press the "*" key, then press the "5" key, switch to the fifth computer controllable; press the *"key, then press the"6"key, switch to the sixth computer controllable; press the"*"key, then press the"0"key, switch to all six computers controllable.
Note: When switching over, which indicator lights are on, indicating that the corresponding computer, keyboard and mouse are all valid.
Keyboard Switch II:
In this way, any computer or all computers can exit from synchronization, and other controlled computers remain unchanged.
Switching method: right key on the keyboard + 1.6 on the keypad (take control six as an example) hold down the keys, then press the "1" key, the firs computer quits synchronization; hold down the line key, then press the "2" key, the second computer quits synchronization; hold down the key, then press the "3" key, the third computer quits synchronization; hold down the magic key, and then press the magic key. Press the "4" key, the fourth computer quits synchronization; hold down the line key, then press the "5" key, the fifth computer quits synchronization; hold down the key, then press the "6" key, the sixth computer quits synchronization;
Dongguan Xiaohe Technology Co., Ltd
Address: Room 602, building 5, No.4, Hongye Middle Road, yongtou, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Contact person: Ms. Xiao 15218721605
Mr. He 13530356726